Monday, May 30, 2011

Clinique - airbrush concealer 01 fair


I bought this concealer because I saw Lisa Eldridge using it in many of her tutorials. If SHE uses something, it must be great - right!?

"airbrush concealer illuminates, perfects"
"Allergy tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Ophthalmologist Tested."

Yes, I like this concealer a lot. It has very thin consistency. It doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. And this fair color is really fair, so illuminating effect actually happens. It doesn't have any sheen if you wonder. This concealer dries matt. The coverage is pretty good but if you have to use corrector it's ok too. This is such a light concealer that you can layer it with other things.

Few negative things as always. This is purely under eye concealer. You can't cover redness or spots with this. If you have very dry under eye area, I wouldn't buy this. You also have to also work one eye at time, because the product dries pretty fast.

Main thing why I love this product is that it doesn't collect into my fine lines. (Of course you have to apply it carefully and tap it in with your fingers. )

No comments: