Friday, February 25, 2011

wet n wild - mega slicks

First of all... what's up with the name of this company?! It goes to the same category with some Nars blushes... But let us try to get over that and see what I have to say about their MegaSlicks lip glosses.

I went to see if the new spring eyeshadow colors would have arrived into my store. They haven't. But I decided to try these glosses instead.

These lip glosses are:

- very opaque
- very sticky and thick
- very "stinky"
- very cheap

To be honest, I don't really like these. Yes, they are very opaque glosses but I don't really need or want that when it comes to lip glosses. They are very very sticky so you have to see a lot of effort to make them look nice on your lips. You definitely can not slap these on without a mirror. One thing is the smell. They have very strong (vanilla?) scent in them. Usually I don't really care about that, but in these the scent is very very strong. And you can really smell them on your lips. So take a sniff before buying these. To be fair it's not so bad that I couldn't use these at all, but...

Good thing about these is the price. These are around 3 euros here in Finland. So if you don't mind the scent or the sticky feeling and if you like very opaque lip glosses, go for them!

No comments: