Saturday, January 8, 2011

Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation

So I have promised to make a small review about Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation. I have only had 2 samples of this foundation, so I can't say much about long time using results like breaking out etc. But I can tell you guys my first impressions about this foundation:

+ good coverage
+ liquid thin consistency
+ easy to apply (with brush or sponge: fingers didn't work for me with this one)
+ lasts long, no transfer

- mask/cakey effect
- doesn't make skin look prettier, just gives coverage
- doesn't suite for a dry skin: makes dry spots show off more (dry to matte finish)
- feels tight on my skin: I can feel it on the skin all the time

So I think this might be good foundation for the evening time or maybe for oily skin. For me this foundation was no go. It just didn't make my skin look better and I hated that I could feel it on my skin all the time. But there is a light version of this foundation which I would be quite happy to try out...

Picture from: here

No comments: