Tuesday, October 12, 2010

not so much to say

So I have been kind of avoiding to make a review on this eye cream from Garnier. I did buy this after I finished my Clinique All about eyes rich eye cream. I wanted to have a bit lighter and more fluid kind of eye cream. I did hear somebody in YouTube talking about this Nutritionist cream and wanted to try it. I have been using this around 2 (?) months, and I have to say...

...that I don't have much to say about this product. Positive or negative. I dont think it does much for me - just gives me a bit moisture. Nothing regular face cream wouldnt do. I find that I have got a bit more fine lines during these months I have been using this. Maybe its not moisturising enough, maybe its the summer, or maybe Im just getting older. This is affordable and it doesnt irritate my sensitive eyes. It also goes well under the makeup.

So as u can guess... Im not buying this again. I think this can be a good basic cream for the girls in age group 18-25. For us (a bit) older girls this doesnt do much.

No comments: