Monday, September 13, 2010

The Body Shop

I got these lovely products from my friend as a birthday present. I haven't really been using so many TBS's body products except perfumes, so I was very glad to get to try these!!


So I got the scrubbing gloves, body butter and body scrub. And it's the perfect time to get there because my body scrub was just finished and the could weather is starting to dry out my skin.


"Body scrub with exfoliating moringa fruit powder, walnut shell and ground rice." I love how the exfoliating granulars are in different sizes and textures. The scent is quite strong and you like it, or not. But certainly take a sniff before buying. Anyways I like this scrub a lot. It gets it's work done without being too strong or irritating. It feels very creamy and luxurious.


"Shea Butter with Community Trade shea butter to moisturise." This cream has been just the thing for my beaten up summer feets. The scent is very strong and parfum-e - not quite to my liking. But when used at the feets, it hasn't bother me too much. Most definetly will go and buy a new one when this is finished. Just in a different scent:)

1 comment:

lachlan molineux said...

Body Butter is great to keep on hand for all-day use. I keep a pump of it in the bathroom and use it all the time, especially after washing my hands.