Sunday, October 28, 2012

Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector - B.B. Cream


Where? I bought it from my grocery store.


Price? Around 13 euros from 50ml of product. 


What it promises to do?
 

What I think about it?

Texture is creamy, thick and feels really moisturizing on my skin. Even though it is 50ml tube (foundations are usually in 30ml tubes), I feel like this is going to be finished up much quicker than my usual foundation which is much more liquidy consistency and therefore easier to apply. This product has really strong scent and it will linger around quite a while. This product evens out my skincolor pretty well, but my under eye area still needs concealer. This will not cover red break outs or other more visible skin flaws. "Good skin days" I haven't really needed a moisturizer under this cream. I have a dry skintype so most of the days I will use my regular moisturizer under this. It will stay on my skin pretty well throughout the day. It will gather on my dry spots a bit. Especially because the shade is too dark for me. Because the dark shade I have to apply it carefully and blend it well on my neck.

Why I like it?

It actually makes my skin look prettier - healthy, glowy and moisturized. Many foundations just offer coverage, but they will not actually make your skin look better. The other thing I like is the extra moisture it offers my skin.

What I don't like about it?

The scent is strong. Really strong. Because the lightest shade is too dark, I feel like I need to see too much effort for this kind of product, which should be easy and quick.

BB voide?

In my opinion - not really. More like tinted moisturizer.

I would recommend this for?

People who like natural look. Normal to dry skin types. I think this could be great for moms and students, who like to make some effort but are too buzy to put "full face on". If your skin is more normal, this also can work as combination product - no need for moisturizer.

I wouldn't recommend this for?

Oily skin types. People who are sensitive for scents. People with very light skin. People who like matt finish and full coverage.

No comments: