Saturday, October 27, 2012

Fit me! concealer

Few weeks ago I needed to get a new concealer. I use concealer mainly under the eye area and sometimes on my nose, so it will go through really slowly. I don't really conceal my break outs. I want them to breath and heal naturally.

My old concealer was from Maybelline's Pure Cover minerals line. I liked it well enough to try another concealer from Maybelline:

I think I like this Fit me! concealer even more than the mineral one. It's especially good for under eye area, because of its' moisturising consistency. I feel like those thick, dry and pasty concealers brings out my fine lines too much.

I picked out the wrong color though.. I ment to buy number 15, but I got number 10. But it's ok.. This one works as well, so no harm done.

So thumbs up for this concealer from me!

No comments: