Friday, June 11, 2010

New Lipstick from YSL

So I made an order to Strawberrynet.com for this YSL Rouge Pure lipstick, number 61 Glazed Sienna.


My first impression was a bit disappointed. It looked a bit boring and actually it reminded me of something I already own...


I did think watching the picture at the website that this lipstick is pretty nude colour. But it turned out to be just a peachy pink. Just like my Rimmel Dreamy:


...but when I tried this on I noticed that it's nothing like Dreamy! So happy about that:))) This lipstick has the most beautiful golden frost in it, which you cant see from the tube, or even so well when you swatch it on your hand.

Rimmel left, YSL right

The picture doesn't do justice for this beautiful color! I think this is the perfect tone for people like me with blond hair and fair skin!! The golden frost makes it truly speciall and makes your lips appear larger;) But if you like to try peachy pink with a little bit more toned down frost, Rimmel could be your dupe of this YSL.

As always, this YSL lipstick has the most wonderful fragrance in it. And some people do complain that YSL lipsticks don't last for a long time. For me, this lipstick lasted around 2 hours and even after 3 hours I got something left - and this is without any touch ups. I think it is pretty good!

Love this!!

No comments: